Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GRAND OPENING: The Method Collector

Dear friends,

Hello, I am The Method Collector. I have created this blog to capture all of the spectacular money making methods there are in this online world. Some of these methods are used by the world's top IM's(Internet Marketers). Every day I plan to add a few methods to the list. All you have to do is pick your favorite, put it in action, and start making money like you have never imagine. Sure some methods don't work for everyone. But that is the beauty of IMing, there is a method for everyone! And, when you gain experience you will be creating methods of your own and be making untold amounts of money. Most, if not 99% of the method's I post will not be mine. I will give credit to the author, and maybe even a link to the actual site. I want this to be a place where anyone who wants to make money can just: come, find a method, and put it in to action. Thanks for reading my first post.

Sincerely,
The Method Collector


P.S. I promise to get better at writing. Give me a break though I'm just starting out. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More